- In a December 21 Constituent Update, the FDA announced that they provided the General Administration of Customs of China (GACC) lists of U.S. establishments that sought to be recommended
- On December 1, the FDA published an updated guidance that explains how to comply with FDA’s requirement to provide a Unique Facility Identifier (UFI) recognized as acceptable by FDA when
- In guidance issued on October 16, 2020, the FDA announced that it had established a U.S. Agent Voluntary Identification System (VIS) in conjunction with their food facility registration database, the
- On July 22, 2019 the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that it had suspended the food facility registration of Topway Enterprises, Inc, doing business as Kazy’s Gourmet of Houston,
- FDA has released a Small Entity Compliance Guide (SECG) to help food facilities comply with the registration requirements under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act). Section 415
- An alliance of 17 food and beverage trade groups has asked the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to extend the compliance dates for supplier verification under the Preventive Controls for
FDA has issued guidance updating the food product categories that companies can select when registering as a food facility with the agency.
- Under Section 415 of the Federal Food, Drug,
- Under Section 415 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act), facilities that manufacture, process, pack, or hold food for human or
- Many requirements of the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) are linked to FDA’s facility registration requirement.