- On September 30, 2022, a federal Court permanently enjoined Arkansas from enforcing provisions of a state law (Arkansas Code § 2-1-305(2),(5),(6),(8),(9), and (10)) which would have prevented Plaintiff
Dairy Co. Sues FDA Over ‘Imitation’ Skim Milk Labeling Rule (subscription to Law360 required)
- South Mountain Creamery, a family-owned dairy in Maryland, sued the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in
- As previously covered on this blog, the pharmaceutical industry has been awaiting the resolution of the groundbreaking Amarin case.
GMA continues its fight in the GM labeling arena.
- The effective date for Vermont’s GM labeling law is July 1, 2016. Absent a federal legislative solution or a victory in
- As previously covered on this blog, the lawsuit brought by the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) and other trade associations to challenge
- FDA’s historical position is that “off-label promotion” — the promotion of pharmaceutical products for unapproved uses —